Learn the fundamentals of creating your own unique wallhanging with this fun and inspirational workshop.
You’ll learn the basic techniques of weaving, rya knotting and tassel making to complete a small weaving.
All tools, yarns and fibers are available for you to use during the workshop.
This workshop includes:
- A weaving demonstration
- A weaving loom in massive beech wood
- Warp yarn, weaving needle and a wooden rod to hang your finished piece.
- A tote bag to take your loom and project home in a safe way.
- All-you-can-weave wool and yarn supplies free for you to use during workshop
- Homemade lunch with a vegetable quiche and a variety of healthy salads and bread.
- Drinks and tea during the workshop.
- A pdf of the guidebook with step-by-step picture explanation will be sent to you by mail afterwards.
Saturday 25th of November
From 11am until 5pm
This workshop is limited to 12.
*Please note – refunds on workshop bookings are not available, however, if you can’t attend the class you are more than welcome to send someone in your place.
**Your place in the workshop is confirmed when the payment is submitted. You will receive a confirmation mail.
***When the minimum of 5 participants has not reached 3 days prior the workshop, JeMaMuse can hold the right to cancel the weaving class. The entry fee will be refunded within 3 working days. Or you can opt to join one of the next workshops.